Drink to Good Health Like the French

Have you heard of the French Paradox?

The French paradox is the observation of low coronary heart disease (CHD)
death rates despite high intake of dietary cholesterol and saturated fat.
 
Now the study behind why the French has a relatively low incidence rate of heart disease despite their food intake is because they often drink red wine with their meals. The secret ingredient, doctors and researches found, is resveratrol. Drinking a glass of red wine contains only about 2mg of resveratrol which may not be enough for our daily needs. Drinking too much wine to compensate for that, however, is detrimental to our liver. So how do we achieve this balance of having a healthy heart while protecting our liver?
 
My cousin introduced me to this juice called Reserve that contains 75mg of Resveratrol per serving last December.  Here are the four powerhouse ingredients of the said juice.
On top of the above four main ingredients, the juice also contains a host of other natural ingredients that bring more benefits to our health.
While I cannot really tell whether the resveratrol has been benefiting my heart, there is definitely an improvement wtih my digestion which translates to less bloating and a relatively flatter stomach.  I also recently noticed less hairfall and better skin. I'm not sure if this was the cause but i am sure it's contributory.

This is another step towards my goal this year to be a healthier parent for my children.  C'mon and drink with me to good health. Cheers!     

Anonymous –   – (May 11, 2015 at 5:54 PM)  

Hi! I want to know if this is safe for kids? Thank you and more power. Missed your posts...Mommy Marie

densandfan  – (May 12, 2015 at 9:58 AM)  

Hello Mommy Marie, it's nice to hear from you again. It's been a while.

The juice is definitely safe for kids but i know there is an age cut-off on when they can take an entire pack. Smaller kids are advised to only take half a pack per day. I will verify what age that is and get back to you.

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP