Sharing is Caring - Caught on Cam!

I shared the picture below on my Instagram a few weeks ago and so many people commented on how sweet the siblings were. I thought so too.
They are not this way all the time, you know. These are moments when i have to put my 'mommy paparazzi' skills to good use.

A little background before you watch the video. Troy ordered ice cream and gave Dawn a little wooden spoon to share with him. After Troy noticed that Dawn was getting more than her alloted share, he told his sister that she's had enough. No more ice cream for Dawn.

So when the sneaky little girl noticed that her older brother went running around and left the ice cream on the table, she immediately took the chance to get some more.

What happened after Troy came back to the table was truly heartwarming for dens and me. Check out the video.
Instead of getting angry at his sister for taking more ice cream (which was what i expected to happen), Troy went back and shared the first spoonfull to Dawn. I love that in his own little way, he has learned to put others before himself.
Praise God for simple joys.

Unknown  – (February 24, 2013 at 5:24 AM)  

This is so heartwarming! :) I have 2 kids, a 2 year old boy and a 7 month old girl.. Whenever I see my boy smooching his baby sister, I melt! :D Your kids are adorable!

densandfan  – (February 26, 2013 at 12:08 PM)  

Thanks :) It's always great to see the siblings care for each other, isn't it?

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP