Where in the world is Donatello?

After watching the Avengers, Troy developed an increasing interest in superheroes. My little 4-year old who used to be obsessed with anything that has to do with Lightning Mcqueen has now shifted to Iron Man and Captain America. He just loves Superheroes these days.

Last week i came home to find Troy playing with 4 little toy turtles. These are his toys when he was still a baby. From wind-up toys to clay molds.
I wondered why the sudden weird interest in baby toys.

I asked him 'Why are you playing with those, anak?'

Troy replied 'They are the Ninja Turtles, mommy!' 

Oh right. You got to love the imagination! I found out later on that he has gotten hold of an old DVD collection and has recently watched the Ninja Turtles movie.  Hence, the recent fascination.

He is now finishing his 3rd sticker board and has asked me to purchase Donatello once he has completed all 20 stickers (read about that here). That will be quite a challenge. Dens and I better start scouting for the turtle with the purple mask.
Where are you, Donatello?

Anonymous –   – (August 4, 2012 at 1:23 AM)  

We absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.

Do you offer guest writers to write content to suit your
needs? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web log!
Here is my blog post ; Sandpoint real estate

Anonymous –   – (August 5, 2012 at 12:05 AM)  

Try specialty stores that sell to toy collectors. They might have it. Pero baka pre-owned. - Ro

densandfan  – (August 6, 2012 at 12:11 PM)  

Thanks, Ro :) Oo nga eh. I think some toy collectors have them but might be very expensive lang :P

Unknown  – (October 11, 2013 at 11:34 PM)  

Thanks for share ..

I really happy heard about your baby to play interest in superheroes if also you try this [ Buy here ] i think your baby so more happy..

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP