Happy Blog Anniversary

I started blogging in 2007 after we lost our first baby Tyler. I decided to write about what we went through and all of God's wonderful blessings after that. My blog then was limited to family and friends since I did not think others will be interested in what I have to say if they do not know me personally.

Some speaking engagements later, I decided to 'go public' and share Tyler's testimony to others. I started this new blog in August of 2011 and shared our family's journey as they unfold. I blog because I want people to see that there is truly hope after a storm. I want people to see God's goodness and that our family's story did not end after losing Tyler. God has been wonderful and my heart overflows with gratitude.

I have received so many thoughtful letters and tweets from people I don't even know. From the person who said reading about our story restored her faith in God to the mom who said that God comforted her through the blog after she miscarried her first baby - you are why I write.  I am further inspired to share our family's testimony as I witness how our loss has helped others.

It has been a year and we have an exciting journey ahead. Thank you for sticking around. God bless.

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP