65 Days with Tyler

I have never loved someone i've only met for 2 months so much. 

I guess that's the miracle of being a mom.

In 2006, we became parents to a little baby with a big testimony for the Lord. You know how people who go through hard times always say 'I hope i'd wake up from this bad dream'? Well, that's truly how i felt. Cliche as it may be, each day with Tyler in the hospital was another day of denial for me. I kept on wishing it was just a terrible dream that i will soon wake up from. I dreaded every call from the nurses in the NICU and every text from our pediatrician. The Lord took Tyler back after 65 days. It was the most heartbreaking day of my life.

But my story doesn't end there. 6 years later, i am sitting in our bedroom watching our two wonderful kids playing with each other and laughing non-stop. God truly restores. Our family is a testament of God's faithfulness. I may not understand all His plans for me...but I trust His heart.

Happy 6th Birthday in heaven, Anak. Until we meet again...we love you always and forever.

Read about Tyler's life here - http://densandfan.blogspot.in/2011/08/tylers-testimoney-blogged-november-28.html









Tyler's 5th Birthday - http://densandfan.blogspot.in/2011/10/letter-to-heaven.html










Anonymous –   – (October 9, 2012 at 6:09 PM)  

Hi Tiffany, My son's birthday is also today Oct 6th. He was born prematurely at 34 weeks. Today he turns 2, and is a funny active little boy. And my experience with him at the NICU was one of the worst times in my life, actually IT WAS the worst time in my life to date, the uncertainty of his wellbeing was too much to bear for a first time mom like me.
I also messaged you a longer letter on your fb page when I first read about your blog. :)
Just wanted to drop a message again here on the day we both turned moms for the first time (but on different years). :)

Your blog is an inspiration!

Kim

densandfan  – (October 10, 2012 at 12:27 PM)  

Hi Kim, i'm not sure if i got your message through FB but thanks for writing. If you can resend it that would be great. I will check it again later.

It's always heartbreaking to see your child in the NICU. It's natural for parents to feel very helpless not knowing what to do. That's why i always say you're only lifeline during these times is the Lord. There is nothing or no one else that we should cling to.

Am happy to hear your little boy is now 2. Belated happy birthday! Children are indeed a wondering blessing from the Lord.

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP