The Mommy Milkshake Run 2016

I love running. But do you know what I love more than just running? Running with my kids! During one of my practice runs, my 4-year old daughter joined me and it was so much fun for me to see her trying to catch up. Every step I take is equivalent to about 3 to 4 big strides for her so the effort is multiplied. But she finished the run with me and both of us enjoyed every moment of it.
 
This March 6 we are going to join an official run. It's going to be my daughter's first time so I love that we're running with other families on the 6th Mommy Milkshake Run in BGC. This fun run is open to all expectant moms, parents, children, and practically all members of the family (sorry, not including pets at this time). You may opt for the 3km or 5km runs and both have no time limit.

Registration fee for Adults:
  • 5k - P650
  • 3k - P500
Registration fee for Kids (ages 2 to 12):
  • 3k / 5k - P300
Schedule:
Registration starts: 5:30am
Program starts: 6:00am
Gun start: 6:30am for 5k and 6:40am for 3k

This is the perfect event to run with your family! There will be ample water stations throughout the route.  A first aid station with medics and several portable toilets will be available on site. They have everything your baby may potentially need. Hey, they even have breastfeeding and diaper changing stations ready! You just have to show up in your running gear and have fun!

You may opt to bring a stroller if you want but no bikes, skateboards, roller skates and hover boards will be allowed during the race for security reasons.

A link to the registration form is available on the MommyMundo page. Click here to check it out.

 

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP