My Melissa Holiday

It's almost December! Have you done your Christmas shopping yet?

Exactly a year ago, I shared about my long-time fascination with Melissa shoes (Read about it here ).  Twelve months later, nothing has changed. I am still a big fan of Melissa and am excited each time they come out with new designs for both moms and little girls.  Check out the adorable new designs this season plus some classics that we love.

Mini Ultragirl Sweet in Gold
P1999


Mini Ultragirl Disney Twins
P2895


Mini Ultragirl Sweet
P1999


Mini Ultragirl VI Giraffe
P1999


Queen IV
P3250


Campana Barroca
P3250
Last November 10, Dawn and I were invited to get a sneak peak of the new designs that will be launched this Christmas season.

Darth Vader on your Daughter's shoes? Why not!

More from the Star Wars collection
And what I am currently waiting for...the new sandals from the Campana Barroca collection. So beautiful!

 
This year, Melissa has an even better news for moms whose little girls are growing up. They now have a line for tweens called Mel. These are for those girls who are already too big for Mini Melissa but are still too small for the regular Melissa line. Awesome, right? Here are some jelly shoes for your fashionable tweens.
I love how Melissa shoes are always fun yet classy.  It stays in shape and does not go out of style.  I still regularly wear my first Vivienne Westwood pair from 2006 and nobody can guess that it's almost 10 years old. 
 
Now it's time to sashay to the nearest Melissa store and get your own pair. I promise you will not regret it. Check out Melissa's Website for more designs and click here for the list of stores that carry Melissa shoes. 

#MyMelissaHoliday
 

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP