Melissa for My Little Girl

I have a confession to make. I am a Melissa addict.

I am not really one to hoard designer bags or find the need to always buy the latest trend in fashion, but when it comes to Melissa shoes, my will power seems to go away just like that. Through the years, i have accumulated almost 20 pairs of Melissa shoes. Most of them from the Vivienne Westwood collection.
A portion of my shoe cabinet

My first Melissa is this green pair which i bought back in 2008. It looks almost as new as the day i bought them! And mind you i wear my Melissa shoes all the time. I wear them to work on a daily basis and to church on weekends. So it's not like they're rarely worn. What i like about Melissa is that it retains its shape and can be washed and cleaned after each use. They're very comfortable too!
Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragon collection

So when i had my baby girl in 2011, one of my friends who knew me well gave her a pair of Mini Melissa. I was ecstatic! I did not even realize then that they had Melissa for kids! Oh, the joy! I have tried buying other less expensive shoes for my daughter but they often just get broken soon after. Melissa shoes may be a bit more pricey but it's worth every penny. It's stylish and long lasting. No need to keep on buying a new pair of shoes ever so often.

So a few weeks ago, my daughter and i were invited to the launch of Mini Melissa's animal line. Each pair is just as adorable as the next.

Doesn't she look like Toothless in How to Train Your Dragon? Adorable!

This was my daughter's first pair but in another color. So cute and dainty!

Rhino boots! Who doesn't like boots?

White Rabbit, anyone?

Perfect with that sweet summer dress

Mini ballet - coming out in December! Watch out for it!

Cuteness overload! Gingerbread cookie for the holidays!

All little girl loves teddy bears!

Baby Melissa! Perfect for that new baby girl inaanak!
All of the above Mini Melissa pairs come in a variety of colors. It's time to grab a pair (or two) for your precious little girls' tiny feet!

Mini Melissa Shoes are available at Geleia (Alabang Town Center, TriNoma, Mall of Asia, Shangri-la, SM Aura, Greenbelt 5, Magnolia, Megamall), Rustans (Makati, Shangri-la, Alabang Town Center), Mothercare (Greenbelt 5, Glorietta 4, BGC Active Fun, Magnolia, Shangri-la, Eastwood, TriNoma), Flatshop (Eastwood and Greenhills), Selected Shoe Salon stores, Shoe Thing (Highstreet, Greenbelt 5, TriNoma, Eastwood, Lucky Chinatown).


Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP