Kaleidoscope World

There are some people that leaves this world and years later, you still cannot believe they're no longer with us. Most of the people I feel this way to were close to me. But there's one that unusually stands out because I don't even know him personally. That's Francis Magalona.  Francis' songs have been a part of my growing up years and each song a wonderful remembrance of the years that were.

This morning i saw this video of Elmo Magalona (Francis' son) doing a duet with his late Father. The wonders of technology. I am sure Francis would have been so happy to do this live. But the magic of video editing will have to do for now. I can only imagine the how Pia (Francis' wife, Elmo's mom) must have felt to see this video for the first time. Surreal.





Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP