MiLi Power Crystal

I've never done a gadget review before but this one is worth mentioning. I got a white MiLi Power Crystal from my sister for Christmas.

The MiLi Power Crystal is actually an external charger (power bank) for your gadgets. It comes with several adapters to match different ports from iPhones to Blackberries. I personally use it for my iPhone 4s, Blackberry Bold, and Smart Bro pocket wifi.

http://milipowercrystal.com/
Product Specifications (taken from MiLi Philippines' site)
Capacity: 2,000mAh
Input: DC5V / 500mA
Output: DC5V / 500mA
Standby Time: Up to 230 hours
Charging Time: 4.5 hours
Self-Power Consumption Time: Up to 5,000 hours
Product Dimensions: 3.4" x 2.1" x 0.6"
Colors: Black, White, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink

I love that i don't have to worry about running out of batteries while in transit. Another thing that i found really helpful is using it to charge my gadgets overnight. My rule at home is not to charge our gadgets while sleeping because I am scared of it being a fire hazard. On the other hand, sleeping with a low battery iPhone has failed me several times when the alarm didn't go off because the battery has drained come morning. Last night i found my iPhone to only  have 6% battery as I was about to sleep. I plugged in my MiLi and woke up to a 98% charged iPhone. Lovely, isn't it?

I am not a techie person but love, love,  love this MiLi power charger! It comes it a little black pouch so it's easy to carry around for battery emergencies.

Learn more about the different types of power banks from their official website (http://miliphil.com/). The power cyrstal costs around P1, 600. Not bad for all the convenience.

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP