The first year of Dawn

To our baby girl who is growing up so fast, we love you more than you know.

Song of Songs 6:10 "Who is this that appears like the dawn, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, majestic as the starts in possession?"

Here is a video presentation my sister and I made of Dawn getting ready for her party :) Special thanks to Clancy for all the wonderful help.



Another video of Dawn from birth to 12 months. Check out the opening video showing Troy's first time to meet Dawn.

Happy first birthday, anak! You are our sunshine.




You may also view the videos from You Tube by clicking on the following links:

Dawn Turns One
Dawn's Pre-Party Video


Unknown  – (February 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM)  

I can't help but laugh! I love the changing-outfit-with-troy-scoring part! :) It's really nice! Totally blow me away!

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP