Do You Want to Sing with the Stars and the Whales?

What does it mean for the heaven and earth to praise God? Have you ever wondered what Psalm 69:34 mean?

Psalm 69:34 "Let heaven and earth praise him, the seas and all that move in them"
 
Well, I have never really thought about it too. I always assumed it was just a metaphor for the grandeur of God's creation. And maybe it is. But last Monday, my sister shared a video that gave that verse a totally different perspective for me.
 
Now, before I share the video with you, I would like to give you  a little background about the speaker.  Louie Giglio (pronounced GIG-leo) is the pastor of Passion City Church, located in Atlanta, Georgia.   Chris Tomlin, who composed and sang the song How Great is Our God is a worship leader of the same church.  After watching a number of Louie's videos, I know enough about him to say that he is a lover of Science. But more than Science, he is a lover of God. And he combines these two passions in his messages to explain the greatness of the Lord.
 
Watch this 14-min video until the end and worship the Lord with the stars and the whales.
Now if you want to watch more of Louie's explanation of God's greatness, then watch this other video. It's 42-min long but I tell you it's not boring at all. My 7-year old son watched the entire thing and laughed at all the right parts. 
 
Watch and meet the God of the universe.  And put that problem you've been worrying about into God's perspective. How great is our God.
 

Anonymous –   – (January 29, 2016 at 10:51 AM)  

Oh my! That was so beautiful. I don't know why but when the audience started singing along "how great..." I was suddenly moved to tears. Thank you for sharing.

densandfan  – (January 29, 2016 at 2:40 PM)  

It was really beautiful, wasn't it? I was moved to tears myself

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP