Touch the Sky (Hillsong United)

Thanks to my friend, Jeno, who introduced me to this new song from Hillsong United's recent album, Empires. Such a beautiful song for our King. It is when we go down on our knees in desperation that we get to experience Him at such an amazing level. Only God can make you fall upward and have your spirit soar so high.  Thank you, Lord. Amazing Love.
 
 
What fortunes lies beyond the stars;
Those dazzling heights too vast to climb;
I got so high to fall so far
But I found heaven as love swept low
 
Chorus
My heart beating
my soul breathing
I found my life
when I laid it down
 
Upward falling
spirit soaring
I touch the sky when my knees hit the ground
What treasure waits within Your scars
This gift of freedom gold can't buy
I bought the world and sold my heart
You traded heaven to have me again
 
Find me here at Your feet again
Everything I am, reaching out, I surrender
Come sweep me up in Your love again
And my soul will dance   
On the wings of forever


Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP