Improve Your Vision Naturally

With the barrage of gadgets these days, it is very important that we take extra steps to ensure our family's eyes are all in the best of health.

Last week, my Aunt sent around an email about her 73-year old friend who still has very good vision. She did not mention if he has 20-20 vision but the fact that he does not need eyeglasses at his age is quite remarkable.

He shared with my aunt that he learned an eye exercise several years ago and have been diligently doing it ever since. He said that the exercise is supposed to allow our eyes to go back to its natural shape by stretching the eye muscles. I assume this means that you don't only retain your current vision but might even help correct any vision impairment.

Eye Exercise
- Relax and close your eyes
- Roll up the eyeball as high as you can and bring it down low (as if you're looking at the floor).
- Roll it now to the far right, then roll it to the left.
- Follow this sequence 10 times daily

eHow.com also shares some popular eye exercises that may help promote circulation to the eyes.

"Palming is frequently used to relax the eyes. In this exercise, rub your palms together to warm them and then placed them over your closed eyes for a few minutes. This technique helps to relax the eye muscles and ease eyestrain. Other eye exercises include training the eyes to focus by tracing an imaginary figure eight or relaxing the eyes by massaging areas around the eyes to promote circulation to the eyes."

Now these are not conclusive and are just based on people's experiences. I have tried doing the eye exercise shared by my aunt for a couple of days now. It's too soon to tell whether it has truly improved my vision but following the procedure actually relaxes my eyes afterwards.

I hope i will be diligent with the eye exercise so that i can really test to see how it affects my vision. I will follow it for 3 to 6 months and get my eyes checked afterwards. If there is a remarkable improvement in my vision, I will share it with you. If i am silent about it, it just means that it did not work for me or i failed to do it religiously. Well, let's wait and see (pun intended).

 

Anonymous –   – (July 6, 2012 at 11:35 AM)  

You really make it appear so easy with your presentation however I in finding this
topic to be really one thing which I feel I might by no means understand.

It sort of feels too complex and extremely broad for me.
I am taking a look ahead to your next post, I'll attempt to get the hang of it!
Feel free to visit my homepage ; Duke Peterson

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP