Three Weeks with Belo

As shared in my previous post (read about the launching here), we have been road testing the new Belo Baby products at home. I say 'we' because I also tried it together with my children.
My 5-year old daughter instantly loved the hair and body wash after the first use. I guess this little kikay liked the idea of trying a new product in a cute packaging more than anything. She initially said "mommy, there are no bubbles!". When I explained that the ingredient that causes shampoo to bubble (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - sulfates” or “SLS” for short) is not good for us, she readily accepted it with an "ooooh, okay" then continued enjoying her bath.
P219.75
I love love love the lotion. It's very lightweight and easily absorbs into the skin. Perfect for this hot summer weather. My kids are also not complaining of stickiness so it's safe to say it's kid-approved.
P224.75
They also have a bar soap for those who are not keen on using liquid washes. They are just as gentle, safe and natural. Perfect for kids and even adults with sensitive skin.
P79.75
 
I really like that Belo Baby is available locally and contains natural and safe ingredients for our family. I particularly like how affordable they are considering the excellent ingredients that were used.

Try it and let me know how you like it. I will be doing a giveaway of some Belo Baby products really soon so watch out for it!

You may purchase Belo Baby products at your favorite supermarkets, groceries and department stores. They are also available online through Lazada, Cudsly, and Zalora.
Learn more about the new Belo Baby Line through their website www.belobaby.ph and Facebook page . Follow them on Twitter and Instagram with handle @belobabylove.

 

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP