The Late Night Struggle of Moms

One night in April, our family came home from a church activity really late and we were all very tired.  After preparing for bed, I turned on my iPhone and started reading my eBook. My daughter asked why I was still reading when as it was already late. I told her "Mommy just wants to relax before I go to sleep". To which she replied "But isn't sleeping more relaxing than reading?"
 
Sleeping is indeed more relaxing than reading, isn't it? The need to de-stress and have some alone time is sometimes just as important as getting a good 8-hour sleep.  It is only during those late nights when the family is winding down or sleeping, when you can finally get some peace and quiet and do your own thing. This poster truly resonated with me. The struggle is really, people. The struggle is real.
www.igpile.com


 

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Fancy Girl Designs 2011 for Breakfast with Tiffany

Back to TOP